Bike Around the Bay
Date: May 17, 2014
All Rides begin and end at the Pilot House (new home of Erie Western PA Port Authority) behind the Intermodal Transportation Center – 1 Holland Street, Erie, PA 16507
Preregistration is closed. Walk-ins are welcome on the day of the event and registration begins at 7:30 AM.
Town Tour - 10 mile Route
Bay Tour - 30 Mile Route
Endurance Tour - 50 Mile Route
* Presque Isle State Park’s bicycle trail has been named the third-best bicycle trip in America by Coastal Living Magazine.
Registration by May 7th
(to guarantee an event T-shirt)
Individuals $ 25.00
T-shirt and Water Bottle
Families $ 50.00
(3+ people/household to be eligible)
Water Bottles for all riders
After May 7th and Day-Of Registration
Individuals $ 30.00
Families $ 60.00
Group Rates Available
Work Groups, Scouts, Churches, Youth Groups, etc. Call 814-835-8069 ext.106 to make arrangements.
Registration Sign-In and Day-Of Registration
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMETS
The Erie County Department of Health and the PA Dept. of Health - PHHSBG, will provide Bell Sports, SNELL approved helmets for a donation of $8. Please email Kim Beers, Erie County Department of Health, at email@example.com with head measurements and interest. Someone will be available to fit helmets on the day of the ride.
- Pre-Registration Rates apply for anyone who registers before May 7, 2014. Pre-registered participants are guaranteed an event T-shirt.
- Day-Of Registration Rates is $30/$60 for individual/family respectively and does not include an event T-shirt.
- Day-Of Registration Time opens at 7:30 AM and goes until all the riders take off at 9:00 AM.
Please note the starting times for each ride.
- Picnic: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Lunch will be provided only for the riders that participated in the event.
- Gift Auction will be drawn at 1:00 PM. Tickets will be sold during registration and up until the drawing. If you'd like to donate an auction item please contact Environment Erie at 814-835-8069
Disclosure: In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event, the entrant hereby releases and discharges the organizers, sponsors, Environment Erie, Erie-Western Pennsylvania Port Authority, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, municipalities in which the event is conducted and any sponsors, agents, servants, representatives, employees, successors, affiliates and assignees from all claims, demands, actions, damages, judgments and executions which the undersigned, their heirs, executors, administrators, representatives or assigns might have now or in the future for any harm, injury, damage or occurrence, whether foreseen or unforeseen which might arise from or be related to the entrant’s participation in this event and the entrant specifically assumes all risks in connection this event. The entrant also agrees to release rights to and allow the use of any photographs or videos in which they appear.