Bike Around the Bay
Date: May 14, 2016
New for 2016!! Bike Around the Bay will take place on Presque Isle State Park. All Riders will begin and end the ride from the Cookhouse pavilion, and Lunch will take place at the Rotary Pavilion. We hope to see you there!
Online Registration is Closed at this time. Day of registrations are available.
Park Tour - 10 mile Route
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Tour designed for families with children or for less experienced riders
Bay Tour - 30 Mile Route
- Start Time: 8:30 AM
- Bayfront and Presque Isle State Park
- Tour for Casual riders
Endurance Tour - 50 Mile Route
- Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Bayfront, Presque Isle* to Elk Creek
- Tour for seasoned riders
* Presque Isle State Park’s bicycle trail has been named the third-best bicycle trip in America by Coastal Living Magazine.
Registration by May 5, 2016
(to guarantee an event T-shirt)
Individuals $ 25.00
T-shirt and Water Bottle
Families $ 50.00
(3+ people/household to be eligible)
Water Bottles for all riders
After May 5th, 2016 and Day-Of Registration
Individuals $ 30.00
Families $ 60.00
Group Rates Available
Work Groups, Scouts, Churches, Youth Groups, etc. Call 814-835-8069 to make arrangements.
Registration Sign-In and Day-Of Registration
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMETS
Erie County Department of Health will have Bell Sports, SNELL approved adult helmets and Safe Kids Erie will have children's helmets available, if needed.
- Pre-Registration Rates Pre-registered participants are guaranteed an event T-shirt.
- Day-Of Registration Rates is $30/$60 for individual/family respectively and does not include an event T-shirt.
- Day-Of Registration Time opens at 7:30 AM and goes until all the riders take off at 9:00 AM.
Please note the starting times for each ride.
- Picnic: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Lunch will be provided only for the riders that participated in the event.
- Gift Auction will be drawn at 1:00 PM. Tickets will be sold during registration and up until the drawing. If you'd like to donate an auction item please contact Environment Erie at 814-835-8069
Disclosure: In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event, the entrant hereby releases and discharges the organizers, sponsors, Environment Erie, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, municipalities in which the event is conducted and any sponsors, agents, servants, representatives, employees, successors, affiliates and assignees from all claims, demands, actions, damages, judgments and executions which the undersigned, their heirs, executors, administrators, representatives or assigns might have now or in the future for any harm, injury, damage or occurrence, whether foreseen or unforeseen which might arise from or be related to the entrant’s participation in this event and the entrant specifically assumes all risks in connection this event. The entrant also agrees to release rights to and allow the use of any photographs or videos in which they appear.