Bike Around the Bay
Date: May 17, 2014
All Rides begin and end at the Pilot House (new home of Erie Western PA Port Authority) behind the Intermodal Transportation Center – 1 Holland Street, Erie, PA 16507
To register, please visit our events calendar.
Town Tour - 10 mile Route
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Bayfront Land Lighthouse
- Tour designed for families with children or for less experienced riders
Bay Tour - 30 Mile Route
- Start Time: 8:30 AM
- Bayfront and Presque Isle State Park
- Tour for Casual riders
- View 30 Mile Map
Endurance Tour - 50 Mile Route
- Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Bayfront, Presque Isle* to Elk Creek
- Tour for seasoned riders
- Qualifying ride for Scouts
- View 50 Mile Map
* Presque Isle State Park’s bicycle trail has been named the third-best bicycle trip in America by Coastal Living Magazine.
Registration by May 7th
(to guarantee an event T-shirt)
Individuals $ 25.00
T-shirt and Water Bottle
Families $ 50.00
(3+ people/household to be eligible)
Water Bottles for all riders
After May 7th and Day-Of Registration
Individuals $ 30.00
Families $ 60.00
Group Rates Available
Work Groups, Scouts, Churches, Youth Groups, etc. Call 814-835-8069 ext.106 to make arrangements.
Registration Sign-In and Day-Of Registration
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMETS
- Pre-Registration Rates apply for anyone who registers before May 7, 2014. Pre-registered participants are guaranteed an event T-shirt.
- Day-Of Registration Rates is $30/$60 for individual/family respectively and does not include an event T-shirt.
- Day-Of Registration Time opens at 7:30 AM and goes until all the riders take off at 9:00 AM.
Please note the starting times for each ride.
- Picnic: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Lunch will be provided only for the riders that participated in the event.
- Gift Auction will be drawn at 1:00 PM. Tickets will be sold during registration and up until the drawing. If you'd like to donate an auction item please contact Environment Erie at 814-835-8069